• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Crowd should storm the field :p jk

BULL SHIT BULL SHIT hahaha it wont end

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
I love how the Ravens think they are getting screwed on the Welker play - clearly held him and if that MCourty one is a penalty then the one on Welker certainly is

TheFatOne

These refs have been so fucking bad I don't know who their trying to make win the game anymore. Just some horrific calls for both teams.

ATF487

These refs have been so fucking bad I don't know who their trying to make win the game anymore. Just some horrific calls for both teams.

Yeah it's been almost even in the amount of blown calls, I think. You just don't wanna see them influence the game so much

oatmeal

Banned
This will forever be known as the bullshit game.

Hopefully the NFL takes a long hard look at this and says "okay, let's just pay the refs".

TheFatOne

Here comes some sort of retarded play call from McDaniels. I should have just went to sleep instead of watching this shit. Now I'm just going to go to sleep pissed off regardless of the outcome.

This has been the fucking day for these refs. The free challenges, the non calls on shit that almost killed somebody today, this garbage, the bullshit chant.

WAKE THE FUCK NFL!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That was the most pissed-off bullshit chant I've ever heard. Baltimore doesn't fuck around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom