• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers need to watch the tape of when Kurt Warner shredded them in the playoffs.

Sort routes, quick release, draws up the middle to fuck with their heads.

McCarthy is no Todd Haley.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
GET

RID

OF

THE

FUCKING

FOOTBALL
McCarthy is going to keep running 25 yard patterns. If you're not going to run the fucking ball, run some short passes. All season, the only time they can move the ball decent is when they're running short routes and getting YAC. Fuck me. McCarthy calls plays like I do when I'm playing Madden.

So, maybe Detroit only wins 6 games this year? This Seahawks D us gonna fuck Detroit up.

But maybe they can go toe to toe with the Pack this year!

bionic77

Packers need to watch the tape of when Kurt Warner shredded them in the playoffs.

Sort routes, quick release, draws up the middle to fuck with their heads.

McCarthy is no Todd Haley.
Yeah I like Haley. Such a huge upgrade over that retard Arians.

Now we just need a defense.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Just caught up with live tv.

Lol@ packers running play action a couple of series ago when they had run it like one time.

Seahawks D doesn't fuck around.

bionic77

They ran the ball 25% of the time that drive. You think they should do more?

Serious question.
They can't protect Rodgers. Either look for dink routes or try some runs to slow the rush and open up the play action. Or maybe block the Seahawks. All viable options.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I need Rodgers to throw a couple of pick 6's, and for Finley to run in a touchdown off a fumble recovery, or a reverse, or hell, just a handoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom