• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Allen has a funny persona but let's not get carried away. I've seen him dive at the knees, with a clear intent to injure, of both Matt Schaub and Andrew Luck. DeMarcus Ware manages to be a great pass rusher w/o being a jerkoff.

I agree. Demarus is a total femi-pussy and Jared is a mans man.

I question Jerry Reese and the NY Giants when they claim that David Wilson is the RB they wanted all along. This dude is garbage. No vision, no RB's instincts, cant break tackles at all.

what should they say? "damn we got fucked when the bucs took david martin but we had no other options". everyone knew he was garbage when they drafted him but they hadn't planned for martin to be gone by that point

squicken

gregg rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal
This is a good time to point out Carolina's '11 draft class other than Cam. Unmitigated disaster.

normally i'd say panthers could make a game of it with a TD here but their D can't do shit so i don't know. who gets the ball in the 2nd half? i guess TD here + TD in 2nd half opening possesion and its a game

so glad I picked up Brown off of Waiver wire this week. I can't believe no one else put in a claim AT ALL in my 50$ per person 12 man league. Crazy talk.

normally i'd say panthers could make a game of it with a TD here but their D can't do shit so i don't know. who gets the ball in the 2nd half? i guess TD here + TD in 2nd half opening possesion and its a game

Panthers get the ball back. Gonna need some mighty defensive adjustments that won't happen

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
poor david wilson

so glad I picked up Brown off of Waiver wire this week. I can't believe no one else put in a claim AT ALL in my 50$ per person 12 man league. Crazy talk.

good call. i put in a waiver for dennis pitta and one for brown but with 2nd priority. got pitta but this doesn't bode well for my short term value.

eznark

Banned
I can't wait til they send the Panthers to England or Mexico or wherever they are shipping this garbage team to. Just contract the whole South.

what should they say? "damn we got fucked when the bucs took david martin but we had no other options". everyone knew he was garbage when they drafted him but they hadn't planned for martin to be gone by that point

Nobody forced them to pick him. If Martin was gone they should have went another direction.

poor david wilson

good call. i put in a waiver for dennis pitta and one for brown but with 2nd priority. got pitta but this doesn't bode well for my short term value.

I got pitta AND Brown. Nuts!

And I got Morris and Lafell last week.

My team right now:
RGIII
Lynch
Andre Brown
AJ Green
Demaryius Thomas
Pitta
Bowe
CJ0K
Vick
Greene
Tamme
Morris
Lafell

with 2RB/2WR/1 flex normal-ish scoring

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dont worry guys next week's game will be even better.

Browns vs. Ravens, my body will be ready:

1236950083_prince_doinm6r2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom