• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Uncatchable call? Sounds right. Replacement refs redeemed.
untitled-6wgs5u.gif

Amazing.

I can see very clearly whats wrong with the Oline.
Without Carl NIcks there, Jermon Bushrod is left to defend Brees' left side. Grubbs is ok, but hes not the road grader that Nicks was so he cant help Bushrod, who is a turnstyle and always was. Without anyone bailing him out, Bushrod is just flat out failing and letting defenders have a free shot at Brees and the runners. Might have to put max protect out there and use some chipping to help his pathetic ass.

I've been saying year after year that Bushleague needed cutting and has been so ovverrated. How does this man still have a job?

Owzers

So the Jets stagger in Tebow from time to time in Game 1, he doesn't do much but Sanchize plays well and they win.

Then the Jets abandon this completely. Sanchize is tanking. And commentators are saying " Sanchize isn't getting into rhythm because of Tebow"

OH REALLY? Play tebow a lot in game 1, Sanchize plays well regardless. Don't play him at all in game 2 and 3 so far, Sanchize tanks and commentators say it's because he can't focus/get in rhythm. Bull.

Doug Martin is so damn good. Too bad Schiano is going to break him in 1 season by refusing to run Blount and take some carries off the kid.

Come on freeman that was way too long.

squicken

I can't get over that sequence. Drop by Givens. Drop on great deep pass by Gibson. Ojinaka blown up for sack. What year is this? Is Spags back?

Vesmir

Banned
So the Jets stagger in Tebow from time to time in Game 1, he doesn't do much but Sanchize plays well and they win.

Then the Jets abandon this completely. Sanchize is tanking. And commentators are saying " Sanchize isn't getting into rhythm because of Tebow"

OH REALLY? Play tebow a lot in game 1, Sanchize plays well regardless. Don't play him at all in game 2 and 3 so far, Sanchize tanks and commentators say it's because he can't focus/get in rhythm. Bull.

News flash: TEBOW

Everything good and bad is TEBOW

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow this team is awful.

I'm changing my prediction from 8-8 to 6-10.

cajunator

Banned
I've been saying year after year that Bushleague needed cutting and has been so ovverrated. How does this man still have a job?

I seriously have NO IDEA.
But I think it had a lot to do with othe players assisting him just enough for him to be effective. now we can see exactly how bad he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom