• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Does anybody else miss Tebow? Dude was entertaining, and whether you admit it or not, you were rooting for him to win cause he's such a nice guy.
No, I don't miss him. No I wasn't rooting for him. The Nfl is chock full of "nice guys" first of all. Second of all he received way to much credit and was vastly overhyped by the media and I don't even watch sports center or anything like it.

Godslay

Banned
No, I don't miss him. No I wasn't rooting for him. The Nfl is chock full of "nice guys" first of all. Second of all he received way to much credit and was vastly overhyped by the media and I don't even watch sports center or anything like it.

You have no soul sir.

the Jets linebacking corps is truly the worst. Harris has regressed. Bart Scott, Calvin Pace are so old.

This is what happens when you always trade your fucking draft picks. Can't replenish youth.

Ugh.

Doorman

Stafford to Megatron would be nice right now.

They seem to have hammered it into Stafford to not make that his go-to move anymore. I don't know if they're worried about spies on the route intercepting him a ton or what, but the magic in that connection just isn't what it was last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom