• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
It is mindbliowing that these players get paid millions of dollars, yet they can't understand the concept of getting out of bounds during a two minute offense.

Chief's WR tries to get first down with nine seconds left and one timeout instead of stepping out of bounds. It was first down.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Quit blaming the refs. Eric Smith had no business putting himself in that position to begin with. And he definitely ran into him, there was no question about that.

Doorman

Mike Martz rocking the suspenders for the game today. Great.

Well, here we are at halftime. We've been in worse holes before, but our defense is going to need to create another turnover if we're going to retake this one, I think.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So Week 3 so far:

Top rushers dropping like fucking flies

Everyone and their mother missing tackles

Year of the Good Kickers, so many 50+ made goals

Scab refs being Scabby

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He was pathetic when they lost to OSU last year. Throwing tantrums on the field, saying our players cheated, basically blaming everyone but himself.

Thats sad, he seems like a cool dude.

I'll say this about RGIII's hype. In 2007 I think Vince Young basically blasted New Orleans in the 1st game of the season and everyone was calling him a marvelous player, etc etc. I think he did have a good year that year, but the shit went down the drain the next year.

Maybe the Superdowm make overrated athletic QBs look better than they really are. Look at Michael Vick when he came to town, and Aaron Brooks was sorta competent.

racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom