• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

TheFatOne

Brady should look for Edelmans replacement I heard he is pretty good. Only thing I have a problem with from the play calling is not running it on first. It's incomplete pass then run almost every time. By now Buffalo has that shit figured out.

Kusagari

Dude . . it's the Titans.

We consistently embarrass ourselves. >_<

Locker out now too . . it's going to be such a long game.

Outside of letting Peyton stage a futile comeback at the end of last weeks game, no other team has even looked like they belonged on the same field.

Not that they've faced amazing competition, but still.

TheNatural

My Member!
Just wanted to say LOL @ that weak ass Tebow jump pass shit resulting in his tight end getting killed and a fumble recovery.

This is the NFL, this isn't Ole Miss. That weak ass Pop Warner shit don't work here son.

lol Chris Johnson ruining the chances of an early contract for every RB/WR out there.

he was doing fine before that last play there. I think a lot of it is how crappy his line is.

In the previous games, he's had like no chance for success at all. Last year, he was garbage; this year, he's clearly not running like cj2k, but more like cj1k if he had a decent OL

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans field shittier than usual cause of that Cougars/Rice game ugh

Top Bottom