• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

eznark

Banned
Fitzpatrick has so much balls, this guy doesn't give a fuck where he throws it. He's thrown two picks and is still not giving a fuck. He's the new Farve. *Triple coverage? Throw it anyways*.

The difference is that Favre had a cannon and thought he could get the ball anywhere whereas Fitz just can't read a defense.

untitled-11kzy5w.gif

Afrikan

can we get a gif of that Judo throw by Aldon Smith???

wtf is wrong with the refs? dude was tangled up with him and didn't want to let go.

K-19

Banned
The thing which is so wrong with the european nfl shop is that there is no 49ers black hat. I mean ... black is a nice colour which can fit to everything ... what wrong with this?

RACIST!!!

Sanjuro

The difference is that Favre had a cannon and thought he could get the ball anywhere whereas Fitz just can't read a defense.

This. I like Fitz though, he can be extremely effective and especially for this Bills team. Until he learns how to read anything he is always going to be middle of the pack in this NFL.

TheFatOne

Can't blame the Patriots defense on that one, but I will rip the fucking coaches. They cannot continue to play the vanilla scheme they have been playing. It works when the front 7 gets a good push, but TEs/Rbs will have a fucking field day against these linebackers. Really today is all on the coaching staff, and the shitty kicker. Coaching has been garbage this season on both sides of the ball. Need to fire the defensive coordinator.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF at this play calling. Throw on this team!!!

Kubes WTFFFFF

Top Bottom