• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Levyne

Banned
At the beginning of the season, I never thought Sanchez would play poorly enough to actually bring to fruition the "bring in Tebow" whispers that ESPN and other heads constantly brought up. I guess Tebow's presence on the bench demands it to be so.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
If you played like how Sanchez is playing in Madden, I think the PS3/360 would spit out the disc and just show a prompt message of "Really?!?!..."

K-19

Banned
What put me in a certain incomfortable situation is that we are in the 3rd quarter and we lead the jets only by 10 points.

JABEE

At the beginning of the season, I never thought Sanchez would play poorly enough to actually bring to fruition the "bring in Tebow" whispers that ESPN and other heads constantly brought up. I guess Tebow's presence on the bench demands it to be so.
Why?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holliday sucks and this team on O right now is just bleh

" Damn, Reliant Stadium dead. "

Yea wtf is that about :\

So it is written, so it will be

Top Bottom