• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Who called that last week? I believe the term I used was "get rolled" but stomped will do.

Ummm, any Lions fan without their heads up their asses. This team is garbage and the coaching staff is shit. They truly amaze me with their ineptness at every level of the game. Calvin deserves better

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL fans from other cities watching Bills/Pats- is that Buffalo stadium in a great location or what? Love that area.

I've only been once. Great tailgate but not very classy inside.

When I was there a fan threw a tampon at a family of 4.

brentech

That damn Google Chrome ad with the college girl and her dad always gets to me for some reason...

Still not gonna use Google + though.
Only thing I've used it for was to help my cousin fix her website. Being able to both see her and her desktop simplified messaging back and forth for hours.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I love a pissed off Texans team.

Fuck the Tacks!

gtXh8.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ummm, any Lions fan without their heads up their asses. This team is garbage and the coaching staff is shit. They truly amaze me with their ineptness at every level of the game. Calvin deserves better

*High five*

Top Bottom