• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Drakeon

I can't believe they are still punting it. Why not try a fake or something? I mean, they really don't care if they score at all?

Edit: Fuck yea! CK time! Throw it deep to Jenkins or someone.

Drakeon

We're going to just run Dixon every play aren't we? >_>

I guess it's the smart play to kill the clock, I still want to see Kaepernick score another TD.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You know Tebow is going to be announced the starter against the 4-0 Texans for Monday night football and try to use his super God powers to beat the Texans.

If that happens ESPN its going to be annoying as hell for us Texans fans.

1191721_o.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Panthers D line is actually good

now all we need is 7 other good players on defense

K-19

Banned
Go niners and go Packers! Go Aaron Rodgers! proove me that you deserve the first pick. Go Cedric Benson! I know you can get it!

eznark

Banned
Thank God Triplette is doing the Failcons game. Would've been worse than the replacement refs if he was doing the Packers game.

He'll be the first to go once they can go to the bench

It's going to be funny when Triplette and Hochuli, two of the iconic ref faces, are fired in the first round of firings.

Mike Caray is cool though.

Top Bottom