• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Looks like that Game Genie 2.0 chip I sent Manning to upgrade his bionic software is taking effect

Gigglepoo

Manning is going to have a huge game against the scrubs in Oakland's secondary, people will proclaim he's back, and then he'll plummet back to earth against a real defense.

brentech

Manning is going to have a huge game against the scrubs in Oakland's secondary, people will proclaim he's back, and then he'll plummet back to earth against a real defense.

I have no reason to care, but for some reason it's hard for me to watch Manning struggle so bad.

Godslay

Banned

He played fine against three real defenses. He's going to get better the more comfortable he gets.

GQman2121

Banned
Both lines not moving while the play clock ran out and Cam is walking towards the sideline was hilarious. I'm thinking, what the hell are they doing?

e297366a8daa0e4ffd9f220e2117bfc3_large

"Fuck those bitches" ?

Come on, Panthers. The Saints road to finishing the season on a 13 game win streak begins today.

BOOM, FUCK YOU FALCOCKS

EDIT: FUCK YOU PANTHERS YOU RAGGEDY MOTHER FUCKERS

Top Bottom