• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

So, is this the first decent pass rush the cardinals have faced? I know Arizona's oline is pretty bad, but this is the first time I've seen it affect them. I mean, how come the Eagles weren't doing this last week?

the eagles didn't really have an opportunity to tee off because the cards had a lead and started just running. cards offense honestly didn't really do much against the eagles

Narag

I turned the tv back on and there damn well better be a blind Aaron Rodgers on the bench and Graham Harrell abusing the Saints D after this commercial ends.

I turned the tv back on and there damn well better be a blind Aaron Rodgers on the bench and Graham Harrell abusing the Saints D after this commercial ends.
Eye-patch Rodgers returns in the 4th quarter to destroy the Saints with no depth perception.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

exarkun

Texans spanked dat ass today despite the offense looking really dull in the third. Its like they still haven't developed the killer instinct on that side of the ball. That is two games in a row that we have let things slip as a offense.

Defense tho...my god the second half was stellar. and KAREEM JACKSON!!! Someone buy his jersey and post a pick on gaf for all the haters!

This NO-GB game is sad because both teams really, really, want this and its very apparent.

Top Bottom