• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
untitled-2zqst9.gif

People who are red-green color blind can basically see a play from both games here.

Brinbe

lol, this is the Kolb I know. Just get up in his grill and he's gonna be super-rattled. They're not doing as good of a job in protection as they did against us last week.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Grow a spine you squickening cuckold-loving judases.
I went all of '08 thinking we were going to lose every close game. I was right!
All of '09 thinking we were going to lose. I was right!
All of '10. I was right, until I was awesomely, gloriously wrong!
'11 I expected us to win. I was right, until I was painfully wrong.
'12 is just a return to pessimism. We'll win the SB again in '14 behind NFL MVP Graham Harrell.

cajunator

Banned
Packers and Saints fans recognize the absolutely fatal flaws in both teams. No more, no less.
The teams are very similar with weak Olines and an atrocious secondary.

DarkFlow

Banned
Well looks like kolb is back to being shitty. Not surprising really, we were playing with fire leaving him as starting QB. Oh well it's one game and I think az will be okay. This might be a wake up call for them.

effzee

lol, this is the Kolb I know. Just get up in his grill and he's gonna be super-rattled. They're not doing as good of a job in protection as they did against us last week.

Yeah too bad our D couldn't do that. And sad to see Miami's offense doing more against that D than our team did.

Well looks like kolb is back to being shitty. Not surprising really, we were playing with fire leaving him as starting QB. Oh well it's one game and I think az will be okay. This might be a wake up call for them.
Never underestimate the Dolphins' ability to blow a game. Trust me on this one, it ain't over yet.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA GREEN BAY MORANS!!

Top Bottom