• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

BEAR PASCOE TD!!

220px-Medved_mzoo.jpg

Is he actually named Bear? Is he native american?
"McKenna Sean Pascoe (born February 23, 1986) is an American football tight end for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played college football at Fresno State.

Born and raised in Porterville, California, Pascoe is the son of Sean and Julie Pascoe."

I'd call myself Bear too. Or Sean.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seeing how Nnamdi has played since becoming an Eagle, so glad the Texans got Joseph instead.

effzee

were the Safeties in Oakland THAT much better?

I don't get it, what happened to Nnamdi?

Well he isn't playing as well but yeah our safeties stink. No wonder they made such a huge deal about Dawkins. They never replaced him adequately.

Vick turnover has to be coming up. Fumble or pick.

Drakeon

With the amount of eye pokes we had today, maybe more players should get visors on their helmets? Or whatever they're called.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
"McKenna Sean Pascoe (born February 23, 1986) is an American football tight end for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played college football at Fresno State.

Born and raised in Porterville, California, Pascoe is the son of Sean and Julie Pascoe."

I'd call myself Bear too. Or Sean.

Could've rolled with the dj name - MC Pascoe.

Top Bottom