• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Fox318

Josh Freeman: "I want a trade!"

JuWo2.png

squicken

The Rams GM is engaged to Kara Henderson of NFL Network. If I may go a little politically incorrect. Female reporters in sports would get a lot more respect if they didn't seem to end up having relationships with the men they cover. Pretty sure Hannah Storm and Beadle had some stories out there

Rorschach

Tice was once a head coach. Now he has to chase around Jay Cutler... damn.

I wish Todd Haley would be the OC for the Bears. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN, NFL!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Rams GM is engaged to Kara Henderson of NFL Network. If I may go a little politically incorrect. Female reporters in sports would get a lot more respect if they didn't seem to end up having relationships with the men they cover. Pretty sure Hannah Storm and Beadle had some stories out there

I need to get a reporting job and be assigned to women's volleyball.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah supposedly Beadle said 'I just wanna get fucked!' in Aaron Rodgers presence but he didn't want to bone her. I think it was Clay Matthews that ended up doing the deed.

this was last year after the espys

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Don't know about them but I lots of rumors about Bonnie Bernstein when she covered college BB for CBS. She loved fucking college guys I guess.

Its interesting to hear those rumors, some you'd expect, and some you'd never guess.

cajunator

Banned
If the Bears lose we see cutler being a whiny bitch. If the Cowboys lose we see Shango on youtube blowing his lid. Either way were all winners.

Top Bottom