• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Hasnt Cribbs already had like a dozen concussions? The NFL is probably going to veve to start removing these multiple concussion guys from the league if they wont retire on their own.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I've confirmed this with Sport Science. Weeden has not taken a single step left or right in the pocket this season.

I refuse to believe Childress wanted this statuesque clown in his offense.

Little sucks ass, btw.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
damn little is garbage

jakncoke

Banned
Hasnt Cribbs already had like a dozen concussions? The NFL is probably going to veve to start removing these multiple concussion guys from the league if they wont retire on their own.

If there isnt well documented proof on how many, then they are asking for lawsuits

JABEE

The Browns are like the Island of Misfit toys. "A wide receiver who can't catch." "A 28-year old rookie quarterback."

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The Browns are like the Island of Misfit toys. "A wide receiver who can't catch." "A 28-year old rookie quarterback."

216px-JimBrownByPhilKonstantin.jpg

All this talk about little, but sadly he was our best Wr last year............and on a side note if he gets benched it jst makes you look at Heckerts drafts alittle closer

squicken

In STL Shurmur's offense just never confused defenses. Always felt like D knew what was coming. Thought it was rookie QB/OL/WR talent issue. Seems similar in CLE

brentech

Little was supposed to be their break out receiver last year. Just has no consistency. Browns need some real receivers on that team. Richardson should be able to grow into something great if he gets some support.

Milchjon

Sitting on a campground in the woods, freezing my ass off, drinking beer and streaming the game.

I fucking love this future we're living in.

Every team gets a Thursday night game. An idea which I like.
Oh okay. I thought it was because the NFL felt bad for Cleveland and gave them a bone. Too bad they're facing Baltimore(not that it matters..Baltimore doesnt look all that impressive either).

Top Bottom