• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

squicken

fuck you dumb fuck mayock you can't take a 3 step drop and hold the ball. no line can stop that from being a sack. bad refs > bad announcers

Rorschach

Alex Smith should sue Apple for that iPhone 5 commercial about his hand going "from here to here."

I didn't know we all had the same size hands...

Browns are just throwing games by consistently throwing out this horrible QB.

He's got to be the worst QB in the league. They have a tough Defense, if they had even an ok QB they'd be competitive (and would have beat the Eagles)

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
That sack was more Weeden's fault. He should've slid into the gaping hole left as the pocket collapsed. But he's the most immobile QB we've had in who knows how long. He has no lateral movement, at all.

Drakeon

Is firing everyone really in the best interests of the browns? Because thats what they always do and it hasn't exactly worked out great for them.

I've seen enough Browns football to know this game is over. Save yourselves some time and just turn it off, things are going to get bad.

That sack was more Weeden's fault. He should've slid into the gaping hole left as the pocket collapsed. But he's the most immobile QB we've had in who knows how long.

hey hey...

Fuck Weeden.

I've seen enough Browns football to know this game is over. Save yourselves some time and just turn it off, things are going to get bad.
:(

at least I can enjoy their defense, which is pretty damn good.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Byron's probably safe. For now, at least.

Jimmy Haslam is gonna turn shit upside down as soon as he takes over. Shurmur won't make it to the midway point.

Byron Scott? I don't know basketball, but I always thought he was a good hc.

And yes, everyone in the Browns' fo is toast. Probably drafting yet another qb next year, too.

Is firing everyone really in the best interests of the browns? Because thats what they always do and it hasn't exactly worked out great for them.

We're the Notre Dame of the NFL (only worse).

But still, there's little here worth keeping.

Byron Scott? I don't know basketball, but I always thought he was a good hc.
He is. Just hasn't had much to work with. But now we've got a legit star in Irving, so there's a lot to look forward to.

KingGondo

Banned
He can't stand there and hold it. He has to know on a three step drop that he either throws it on rhythm or moves to buy time
There were hands on him as soon as he completed his drop.

He made a couple of inaccurate throws, but the drops and playcalling (and protection at times) are killing him.

brentech

Browns D can keep them in most games. Unfortunately, their offense is like a slow death that unexpectantly turns points from time to time.

Top Bottom