• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

KingGondo

Banned
bro I know EXACTLY how you feel. I root for the Rams b/c Bradford was really the first OU quarterback to make it as a pro. Shurmur was the OC. The WRs sucked and dropped the ball.

You want to defend Weeden b/c he's surrounded by bad players and coaching. You are right that when we list the problems with CLE's offense, Weeden isn't the main problem. But at some point you have to separate what is his fault and what isn't.

Weeden and Bradford never had to move their feet in college, and got away with staring down their WRs and throwing to them w/o anticipation b/c they always got wide open. Watch Weeden's feet when he gets his drop. They stop moving and he just stands there
You're right.

But he looked surprisingly good on that rollout on the first drive. They should do more of that.

squicken

You're right.

But he looked surprisingly good on that rollout on the first drive. They should do more of that.

absolutely. those half rolls he's very good at and it shrinks the area he has to read. i don't think he's beyond redemption or can't be good. But it's not going to happen with Shurmur

We are all Browns fans.

tumblr_manixbe33R1rgz83jo2_250.gif

KingGondo

Banned
absolutely. those half rolls he's very good at and it shrinks the area he has to read. i don't think he's beyond redemption or can't be good. But it's not going to happen with Shurmur
I have little doubt that Shurmur is gone after this season.

I'd say the Browns have more hope than the Rams, honestly. Cleveland at least has some young studs on D and a decent foundation at O-line and RB.

jakncoke

Banned

I'd say the Browns have more hope than the Rams, honestly. Cleveland at least has some young studs on D and a decent foundation at O-line and RB.

he's not going to make it through the season. he'll be gone by week 10

squicken

Rams are a train wreck all over. Bradford is flawed but has never played behind an NFL line. Browns need consistent outside WR and a good coach, but otherwise not too far off

Top Bottom