• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Good stuff!

If we can score here...

0145379_15731_MC_Tx360.jpg
*inb4 TAINT*

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mangini never should have been fired and Weeden should have been drafted in the 2-3rd round.

I still don't know what happened there. It looked like their plan was:

Trent and then Kendall Wright for their first rounders and then Weeden for the second round.

Tennessee grabbed Wright and it went to shit.

KingGondo

Banned
Why not try a draw or something there?

The pressure is coming and it's 3rd and 10. Not a lot of time to get guys open beyond 10 yards.

Mangini never should have been fired and Weeden should have been drafted in the 2-3rd round.

We needed a QB and Weeden was the best available. I like that they didnt take the chance of someone possibly taking him before we picked. We still got are RT in the second round.

I don't know if Mangini would have worked long term. His grind it out style was good for a team low on talent like the Browns but he would have eventually had to evolve the offense and I'm not sure that something he would do. His drafting was also hilariously bad. Also I heard the Kokinis and Mangini is not someone I want running my football team after hearing it.

I still don't know what happened there. It looked like their plan was:

Trent and then Kendall Wright for their first rounders and then Weeden for the second round.

Tennessee grabbed Wright and it went to shit.
Holmgren happened, he already admitted he pulled rank

I hope your not playing for money. But if so, can I join?
Nah, my picks in this thread.
THURSDAY SEPT 27
CLE @ BAL My "I know it will never happen but I'm doing it anyway" pick of the week.

SUN SEPT 30
SD @ KC
SF @ NYJ
SEA @ STL
CAR @ ATL My "Blind fan that always picks his team" pick.
MIN @ DET LOLions
NE @ BUF Please make it happen, for the good of the NFL.
TEN @ HOU

CIN @ JAC
MIA @ ARI
OAK @ DEN
WAS @ TB My "I can't believe I'm picking the fucking Yucs" pick
NO @ GB Hahahahaha NO defense.

NY @ PHI

MONDAY OCT 1
CHI @ DAL

Top Bottom