• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lol ducked too soon Brady.

TheFatOne

And Brady comes out like shit. Throws a ball away, and feels the ghosts coming for him. Oline did a great job Brady ducks for no fucking reason.

TheFatOne

It boggles my mind how they can come out like they just did. Broncos can't get any fucking pressure on Brady, and he starts seeing ghosts. Just unreal

Pimpwerx

Now Pimp I remember you being down on Tannie and Philbin in preseason. Gotta be feeling pretty good about it now

Yes. Yes I am. On both guys too. Philbin's decision-making has been aggressive and competent. Sherman's playcalling has been equally aggressive, and at the right times. Tannehill can make the throws, and has made good reads thus far. Given his lack of QB experience, I'm impressed and very pleased.

I feel like the Phins got the most-important piece of the puzzle at QB, and have a great D-line. The O-line has potential, and we a decent core of runners. We can draft some receiver and defensive backs next year and make a playoff run. I'm still for firing Ireland though. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bobcats are going to have a better season than the Panthers

holy shit

i dont even know what to believe anymore

Top Bottom