• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Cagey

Banned
How is it watching the game that high up?

I'm thinking of buying tickets soon.

Corner end zone, but only row 10 in an ADA section (3rd row overall), so it looks a lot worse.

I like the view a lot because its towards the edge of the upper deck, but with the isometric and the height I get to see the whole play develop unobstructed.

NOT SINCE

This. NOT SINCE 64. The guy and his wife had told random fans around us that "there's nothing you can say to us that would get under our skin", and then he turns around with that jersey. Just fucking brilliant.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL-Gaf, this gem of a jersey walked by my seats today at the Giants-Browns game.

jlOBW.jpg

Kinda hard to read but I'm sure it says "Hot Sauce 64"

Yes hot sauce is pretty hot if it's 64 degrees. That jersey is fairly accurate.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
oh my god lol

JCizzle

Just hand the game to the Saints you fucking horrible officials. Brees whining about treatment considering all these gifts they keep getting is absurd.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL this shit is hilarious

Top Bottom