• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Still can't believe Cards are 4-0 with their O smh

squicken

I can't believe Danny is hurt again. They can do nothing now. I don't get the trolling of Bradford. I'm just fine with the throws he made that half

bionic77

It sucks when work and life gets in the way of GAF.

Sometimes I envy those pathetic Ravens and Pats fans who have nothing better to do than play videogames, rob people, and accessorize their Uggs.

Rams are going to win this game, called it.

Was going to put money on it too, I was that confident. Arizona is a streaky team that got lucky for the past four weeks.

Guess they just been lucky since game 9 of last season only lost 2 games since then

dat luck

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Beautiful throw Kolb.

NomarTyme

Defenses are going to dare them to throw. Danny is the only guy who gets open consistently. I expect lots of Cover 1 with a lot more blitzing. Dare Rams WRs to get open

Hmmm none of the rams WRs have break away speed. gonna be interesting.

Kolb should be bench.

2Crisis

Bring in the
250px-Skeletor-spoo.jpg

squicken

Hmmm none of the rams WRs have break away speed. gonna be interesting.

Kolb should be bench.

It's going to get bad. Peterson couldn't cover Danny but he can cover any of the other guys. It just really sucks. Some guys you can't afford to lose and he's one of them

Matrix

This is brutal to watch.

imtehman

Banned
i dunno, i think alex smith are as good(bad?) as these two quarterbacks.

Alex just happens to also have a great OL and terrific running game to make his job easier

Top Bottom