• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL Vick. Red Zone had two turnovers on one screen.

Askani

What in the actual fuck.

Another turnover. So instead of just losing all our playoff games, we've just decided to cut out the middle man and never go back again.

I need to pick a new team.

When the Steelers extended Ryan Clark two years ago I thought they were reaching.

Right now he's the best secondary player they have. Who knew.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Finley drops some passes so we can listen to Eznark yell at him.

It's only a matter of time. The question is, will Finley immediately get up and ask for PI after the drop? The answer is always yes.

Vyroxis

Banned
Just made a hell of a bet on the Packers/Colts game. If the colts win, I get free lap dances every time my stripper friend is in town. If the packers win by less than 10, she gets 50 bucks. more than 10, I pay for her drinks whenever she is in town.

Just made a hell of a bet on the Packers/Colts game. If the colts win, I get free lap dances every time my stripper friend is in town. If the packers win by less than 10, she gets 50 bucks. more than 10, I pay for her drinks whenever she is in town.

stealth brag. thumbs up bruh

Top Bottom