• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

I don't have to break this back out as my avatar, do I?

georgemichael_snoopy.jpg

Idk why it ever left

LJ11

guess we don't have to pretend the ginger menace isn't holding his offense back anymore. so many throws last year just jump balls to green

He beat the Bills by just throwing jump balls to Green who had McKelvin on him. Can't play the ball in the air at all. It was the funniest shit I've seen. Straight out of Madden.

Josh Freeman usually pulls 3 to 4 decent games out of his ass per season. Games where he can hit a deep crossing route or post route on time, and I expect today to be that game.

Chiefs 10ish - Bucs 30ish

Except his deep passes have been all over the place and his receivers have bailed him out all day. Both the TD's to Jackson were on the mark though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Mrbob

I'm surprised the stadium didn't crack and fall apart with Stafford rumbling into the end zone.

Edit: Haha Falcons. Team sucks.

Top Bottom