• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL thats why Dez sucks

eznark

Banned
DEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BROWNS WIN! DIVISIONAL WIN! WIN WIN! PURPLE DRANK!

shawshank-redemption-2.jpg

Palance1.gif

VanillaHappyCat.jpg

You know all this does is makes it harder for you to get the No. 1 pick?

Even when the Browns win, they lose.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Oh we ice kickoffs now?

lol

Like I said this was entirely predictable. The Cowboys are who we thought they were. No you can't have an outstanding game when you drop the biggest fucking catch of the game. Everyone from the Cowboys coaching staff should be fired.

The coaching staff didn't drop that ball.

eznark

Banned
1-3 record, down ten points with 3 minutes left and get a first down? Dance like a fucking goofy clown.

Lions Football!

TheFatOne

Like I said this was entirely predictable. The Cowboys are who we thought they were. No you can't have an outstanding game when you drop the biggest fucking catch of the game. Everyone from the Cowboys coaching staff should be fired.

Top Bottom