• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

RBH

150113d1290092223-famous-bikers-vikings-ragnar.jpg

TheFatOne

Great drive from the Pats. Nice long drive. Hopefully the defense can make a play or two here. Just need to hold the Seahawks to field goals.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I wouldn't be shocked, if some of the division winners are 7-9 and 8-8 lol, maybe even 6-10... JESUS!

Great drive from the Pats. Nice long drive. Hopefully the defense can make a play or two here. Just need to hold the Seahawks to field goals.

I know our defense sucks and all, but what I am happy to see this season is our running game. We have been building that the last couple of years and looks to be great this season.

Pretty productive so far.

The Packers have to play a complete game if they want to stay within 5 scores.
Wrong! Special teams will keep us in it, so even when the offense and defense get dominated for most of the game we'll be able to get a garbage TD in the 4th and pretend it was a close game.

You know, like week 1.

Striker

d[-_-]b;43195571 said:
Bradshaw back to being regular Bradshaw against a good D...
Not running against this defense in such predictive fashion. They ran against the Browns because they lost D'Qwell Jackson and had other injuries.

Wouldn't mind them spreading out more, where's Randle, Hixon, or Barden?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thats why Alex doesn't throw deep lol

Top Bottom