• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Garbage game by Fitz, better for the long term, but they may have a shot at winning this with average QB play.

He hasn't had a non-garbage game this season. It's time to let his ass go. He's costed us 2 winnable games and is on the way to a third today, and his "good" days are, at best, mediocre. We could make the playoffs with a game manager type of QB...somebody to make the safe dinky throws and not try to throw into coverages blind.

I think Gailey is the best we're going to get, but he's going down with the Harvard yacht.

DMczaf

NFL Red Zone trolling the networks for always showing that stupid ass shot of fish dudes throwing fish around in the market in Seattle. :lol

You're right, I forgot that the Pats get every borderline call.

packers_seahawks_call.jpg

Seguin

Banned
Zolak is a fucking shithead assclown. Could die in a fire for all I care.

Indeed. Makes mid-days boring for me. I have to choose between two dumbasses (Gresh and Zo) or put up with Lou Merloni, who doesn't know anything outside of baseball (and doesn't seem to know that well) and Mutt is an unentertaining douche.

Top Bottom