• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

We'll stop holding Branch when you stop holding our D-line. Deal?

oKN8K.png

Will you stop holding Chandler then ?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
shit deep throw by Alex... shocking

Pimpwerx

Back from another home win. To think, we could be 5-1.

I'm turning a corner on the front office now. If you'd told me we'd be in full-rebuild mode and would look this promising already, I'd have taken it. I'm pretty impressed with the personnel outside the receivers and secondary. Those are minor areas to address compared to the big issues like linemen and QB. I'm actually willing to give Ireland a chance to fuck up the next draft. LOL!

Miami had the Dolphins. The greatest football team.... PEACE.

Drakeon

Really need a stop from the D, can't let it be 17-3 at the half, thats a huge hole to climb out of, especially with the Giants getting the ball after the half.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
49ers secondary wow lol

squicken

eli's WRs are so good. bail his out so many times. that's a drop but nicks' catch was amazing. the very throw we mock fatford and ginger dalton for

Top Bottom