• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

nYQsu.png

I'm gonna have nightmares about this, also what is Andy Reid doing there ?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
49ers must miss facing the Bills and Jets.

I know that feeling is coming soon for the Texans :p

TheFatOne

I don't know what Brady saw on that play. He has way too much trust in Branch. Hopefully the defense can make another play. It's just strange. Pats offense is really stopping themselves in this game.

JCizzle

NFC West is regressing at a remarkable rate. Time to back peddle gents!!

Lol don't even start airing it down 14. We know we're beat.

Never have I seen a bunch of defeatist, cocky and fat fans as much as Texans Age

I predicted a Texans injury last week. I'm already depressed about the season. That being said, I still think we'll win this week. We won't blow it until a little later in the year.

EDIT: And hey, I'm not fat. Despite my horrible eating habits (no meat, very little veggies/fruit), my health checkup was exceptional! Goes to show you, working out a ton and being young has its benefits.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Never have I seen a bunch of defeatist, cocky and fat fans as much as Texans Age

I know... wtf is wrong with that fanbase

Top Bottom