• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

eznark

Banned
Everybody get off of this fucking field, now. Fucking leave it to the hillbilly goat fucking Texans to play in a dustbowl fuckpit cow pasture.

Afrikan

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

tumblr_macgsp99xp1qhvlxno1_1280.jpg

if anyone ever needed motivation to lose weight....there you go.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Our field taking out players left and right.

eznark

Banned
AJ gets 10,000 yards. Sure wish it was under better circumstances. No one here cares.

ANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JOHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

jakncoke

Banned
I've heard of Blanda and Tittle.

that's it :\

heard of everyone but burk, some eagles/baltimore colts qb from the 50's with 61 career tds less than 10k career passing yards and 15-23-3 starting record

actually i never heard of kapp either, i was thinking of someone else that played for buffalo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Did he just list Buffalo on this list of hard teams the Texans face? lol shut the fuck up!

Top Bottom