• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Brinbe

Hope Shady's okay, but Brown's a decent fill-in in the meantime. Getting him more reps and experience is nice consolation

Tamanon

Banned
Ray Lewis is basically just in the missile phase of his career. If you're not changing direction, he can hit you. That's about it. He's a gap filler.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Okay Trent is injured. :(

Sad thing is it wasn't a shock to assume Trent would be benched by Shurmur.

TOUCHDOWWWWNNN!!!

JCizzle

Watching the Ravens game and I don't know why people always are so gung-ho about taking a penalty and moving 5 yards back to punt... particularly when it's 4th and less than 5. What if the other team jumps offsides on the punt? What if you get one of those 5 yard running into the kicker penalties? You just fucked yourself.

Doorman

I hate watching this game. It's slow death. Maybe I should just give up on football this year and take my weekends back, I dunno. I don't think the team will get much better in years to come, either.

I'm afraid of what it means for the Lions to become the basement-dwellers of the NFC North again, after only being out of it for two years.

Top Bottom