• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

untitled-1z1rwk.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I really, really, really love Cobb. And Rodgers is having a nice MVP like day to follow up last week's performance.

Edit: Man, that Rodgers throw was pretty, could watch that gif for hours.

Zee-Row

Banned
I miss last season when the Bucs lost 10 games in a row and got nearly blown out every game , at least then I wasn't getting teased with the possibility that they might win a game.

Eli's worst game of the season. Just off all game long outside of that two minute drill.

Happens to the best of them but it's been killer. Defense buckled down in the second half at least.

Striker

Don't know what the fuck that pass was. Initially looked like it was a run, and he audibled to a pass to Nicks. Should have been running the fuckin' ball.

Now they'll need points for sure to make it hard for them on their final drive.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
nm- damn league pass is far behind... this bites

effzee

What the hell was that call by Shanihan on third down? Went for it twice on 4rth down previous drive so they don't settle for a fg but now with less time left he wants to settle?

Top Bottom