• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

TheFatOne

I missed it, but McCourty fumbled the ball? I was trying to post on gaf assuming there wouldn't be a problem with the kick return. Sanchez is a horrific QB. Why didn't he just throw the ball out of bounds?

demigod

NE had 3 full fucking timeout and a 2minute warning and they ran the clock down instead of trying for a first down? What a dumbass coach. Watch the Jets lose now.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Sancehz is a joke, this pats defense is a joke, McDaniels is an absolute joke. McDaniels is still riding Randy's coattails from 07. He's failed on massive levels since he's left the pats, and he comes back and ruins an offense even though we added more. He's Mike Martz of the modern day... that's where his career will end up.

squicken

I missed it, but McCourty fumbled the ball? I was trying to post on gaf assuming there wouldn't be a problem with the kick return. Sanchez is a horrific QB. Why didn't he just throw the ball out of bounds?

if he throws it away it save NE a timeout. tough spot. have to have a plan on what to do if it's not there. should have just taken 5 yard sack not 10 yard sack

TheFatOne

Lol, how did the Pats fuck this up?
Same way they have messed up every game they have lost this year. Offense can't close a game when it matters, and the defense can't make a stop.

if he throws it away it save NE a timeout. tough spot. have to have a plan on what to do if it's not there. should have just taken 5 yard sack not 10 yard sack

In my rage I didn't consider this. That is a good point.

Top Bottom