• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Talon

There's a 49ers fan rockin' a Julian Peterson jersey.

At least he was around during the [Miami QB that won't be named] days.

Drakeon

There's a 49ers fan rockin' a Julian Peterson jersey.

At least he was around during the [Miami QB that won't be named] days.

Man, I remember Julian Peterson. Dude was a beast for us on a shitty team.

Lets get Brandon Jacobs in there. Why not? Gore looks exhausted and Hunter is breaking runs too.

Drakeon

Ugh, don't like that call with Smith in (and its obvious if Kap is in, so don't like it much better there). But at least a FG gets us up by 7.

Drakeon

The Tim Rattay - Ken Dorsey QB battle was riveting.

Fucking Tim Rattay man. I was convinced he'd be the next Jeff Garcia. And then 2004 happened (although we blew the bears the fuck UP in our first game that year, the Kordell Stewart led bears, for half our wins that year).

We really dropped the ball hiring Dennis Erickson and then getting rid of Jeff Garcia. Both terrible decisions.

Talon

Fucking Tim Rattay man. I was convinced he'd be the next Jeff Garcia. And then 2004 happened (although we blew the bears the fuck UP in our first game that year, the Kordell Stewart led bears, for half our wins that year).

We really dropped the ball hiring Dennis Erickson and then getting rid of Jeff Garcia. Both terrible decisions.
Going from Debartolo to York must have been the worst.

Granted, the Falcons were run by the Smiths until Based Blank came along with his snidely mustache to save us.
Should have been easy with deadly weapons like Rashaun Woods.
:jnc He was, what, 13th overall or something like that?

Top Bottom