• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Godslay

Banned
off to youtube

No need, got a gif.

oSXX7.gif

Draxal

Yeah the pats have complained over the past couple years about the lack of crowd noise. It's pathetic.

Did the pats have PSLs? The giants fanbase right now is so old and moany righty now "HEY DOWN IN FRONT", they priced their hardcore fans out, while the Jets are kinda attract ... lower class fans but they are alot louder.

bionic77

Colts receivers so bad that they can't get open against the Pats and their line is so bad they can't run up the middle.

Teams like this don't belong in the playoffs.

LJ11

I hate these roll out plays, moving the pocket and giving yourself half the field isnt a smart thing to do on most occasions.

It's never seemed like that loud of a place. I wonder how much acoustics plays into that.

Interesting balance. Good defenses in the NFC, no QBs. Good QBs in the AFC, no good defenses.
More to the point, the best QBs in the NFC have already been bounced by the good defenses.

I hate these roll out plays, moving the pocket and giving yourself half the field isnt a smart thing to do on most occasions.
Worth it if it keeps your QB alive though.

yuraya

Colts receivers so bad that they can't get open against the Pats and their line is so bad they can't run up the middle.

Teams like this don't belong in the playoffs.

Colts made the playoffs by default because the AFC south is so bad. I would much rather see the dolphins or steelers instead.

Velcro Fly

The Colts beat Denver, SF, Seattle, and KC during the season. Let's not act like they are some 8-8 shit team. They are very bad defensively and have a ton of skill guys hurt and still have an awful offensive line. But they are at least above average on the whole.

Top Bottom