• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

bionic77

Damn Pats fans are dumb as fuck.

They should have been cheering that they said it was a safety. That was the best possible outcome of that sequence.

The years they won the Superbowl, he had a good post-season. Defense rarely wins you a Superbowl on it's own, have to have good QB play, unless your defense is great. I don't think anybody left on the NFC side is great enough to survive poor QB play.

Wow at that safety.
NO is the NFC equivalent of the Pats. IMO Seattle in the Super Bowl would play out much the same way as today's game. You don't need great QB play, you just need to minimize mistakes and score some points.

Only exception is the Chargers. Which is why the Chargers will win it all.

Velcro Fly

They will have plenty of time to run a 2 minute offense after getting it back.

Really just happy with the stop instead of 28-10 Patriots getting the ball to start the second half.

Now it's 21-12 and the Colts have a chance to climb back in the game.

effzee

And the punter can't be faulted really.

What was he supposed to do? He probably never practiced this scenario.

The snap though? WTF WAS THAT?

Robocop me like. I know movie-gaf hates the fact it exists but looks cool enough.

bonesquad

These announcers are idiots. The only dumb move by the punter was not taking the safety in the first place. 2 points. Big deal. Make them 'work' 70 yards for the TD. Not 2.

Levyne

Banned
That is a contender for one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in a broadcast.

"You could limit them to a field goal."

The announcer is a dumbass adamantly saying the kicker should've downed the ball at the 2 yard line. The kicker should have just kicked the ball to the back of the end zone, but luckily that sloppy ass play worked out for him.

Velcro Fly

Shit offensive lineman pulling couldn't get anything on that guy. Jesus Christ how is this line so bad with this team in the playoffs.

bionic77

Colts play calling sucks balls.

Either that or Luck can't read this shit defense. Spam the tight end you dummies! And for whatever reason you can't run the ball so stop trying!

Top Bottom