• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

cajunator

Banned
I am pretty happy with the saints season. I am not a fan that sees any season wher we dont win the superbowl as evidence that changes nee to be made. With Rob Ryan as dc, I am really happy wit our coaching staff and the progress made this year.Seahawks had our number this year andthe result was expected.

Need to work on being able to overcome adversity on the road but I got no ideas.

I am as well. I dont feel like sweeping changes need be made but some new offensive pieces in the draft on the line and a speedy tall wr. Special teams coach needs a change though.

Kusagari

Luck is seriously just lol.

The dude can pull miracles out of his ass all he wants, but the fact remains that he's far too inconsistent for all the praise he gets.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AFC South is ass.

Seriously. What is the fun of winning the way they win? I'm sure the fans convince themselves it's on the level, but deep down they know
It's like the people who cheat in online multiplayer games. Some people just want to "win" by any means necessary. End justifies the means type deal.

simples

Banned
You are 100% right. The worst team in the country. The physical manifestation of our decaying bureaucratic systems of bribery and corruption.
833030241.gif

Top Bottom