• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Afrikan

with how the Panthers defense is playing....I could understand why he would go for it on 4th down.

but this is the playoffs... and I don't know if Riverboat knows that pts do not come easy and you might need these 3pts down the road.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Felt like I was watching the Texans getting stuffed smh

Tamanon

Banned
One of my friends is a Bucs fan, but she's apparently cheering for the Niners, Panthers and Broncos in the playoffs....

She's lucky she's a hot cubana.

Slurmer

Banned
with how the Panthers defense is playing...this would be a good time to go for it on 4th down.

but this is the playoffs... and I don't know if Riverboat knows that pts do not come easy and you might need these 3pts down the road.

They're going for it. Just going to have to give props to the niners d it they can stop them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yep, that was some Texans like shit.

Top Bottom