• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

linkboy

I guess Roman is trying to get that vikings job

Dear god I hope so.

Roman has a great football mind, but he doesn't call plays all that great. Sometimes he'll be in the zone (like this past drive).

At times, it just seems like he's closing his eyes, pointing at a play in the playbook and going with it.

jakncoke

Banned
I hope you get hit by a fucking semi truck, you cocky piece of shit.

9DgjSfr.jpg

Drakeon

This is the 49ers heel turn, isn't it? Harbaugh turning his whine game up to 11, multiple players acting like complete dicks, and now Kaepernick falling off the fence onto the "nauseatingly arrogant" side.
I don't know where you've been, but no one really likes the Niners outside of Niners fans.

Nameless

Kaep is going to be elite once he perfects his mechanics. I how we're pretending he didn't look Boldin open and come back to him.

bigosc2k

Banned
This is the 49ers heel turn, isn't it? Harbaugh turning his whine game up to 11, multiple players acting like complete dicks, and now Kaepernick falling off the fence onto the "nauseatingly arrogant" side.

Well they did get a pep talk from Ric Flair so yes they are turning heel.

Jesus Christ, it's a touchdown celebration in a big game. You guys are acting like he ran up to cam newton on the sideline and air humped his face or something lol

Oozer3993

I don't know where you've been, but no one really likes the Niners outside of Niners fans.

Pretty sure the media drools over them all the time. And I'm pretty sure the average casual fan was not aware of the 49ers true villainous character before today.

Juicy Bob

Nah. They're just setting themselves up for the typical NFL poetic justice finish.

Spinluck

Kaep is going to be elite once he perfects his mechanics. I how we're pretending he didn't look Boldin open and come back to him.

idk man, if what that stuff about the 9ers system being nothing more than, make your two reads then haul ass outta the pocket if nothings there. he might have a tough time getting there.

Top Bottom