• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Oozer3993

Where are the idiots claiming Peyton only threw on the goal line to pad his stats? That's why he does it. Because they're terrible in short yardage.

Velcro Fly

Just get the feeling SD is going to come back with all these points Denver has left on the board. SD defense has barely held on in this game.

simples

Banned
KInda ya have. You've defended bandwagoners like 6 times. I might get you some tampax soon.

its like when coaches tell players to act like they've been there before, but the ones who havent cant help it.

godslays in the same bucket, hes basically in the same situation as the pink hats. oversensitive about anything you say about the donkeys and their wagon fodder

eznark

Banned
its like when coaches tell players to act like they've been there before, but the ones who havent cant help it.

godslays in the same bucket, hes basically in the same situation as the pink hats. oversensitive about anything you say about the donkeys and their wagon fodder

Godslay

Banned
KInda ya have. You've defended bandwagoners like 6 times. I might get you some tampax soon.

I'm just saying I don't give a fuck who roots for the Broncos, it's out of mine, yours, and anyone's control. If you want to hate on that, carry on by all means. I'm not mad. :) There are going to be bandwagons for any team left in the playoffs. It's the way of the world at this point. Wasting your energy chasing them down.

As far as Tampax, put down your purse, I'm packing a dick.

Top Bottom