• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Godslay

Banned
Every snap. We talked about this at the time, at least I think it was you. The argument was that Manning couldn't audible to the run.

He can't audible out of everything, pretty simple. I don't know why we revisit this every week. The run was effective in that game and they went away from it late. Then Brady raped the secondary. Learned my lesson last time, no lead is big enough against them.

He can't audible out of everything, pretty simple. I don't know why we revisit this every week. The run was effective in that game and they went away from it late. Then Brady raped the secondary. Learned my lesson last time, no lead is big enough against them.
Did you see Brady last night? He is done.

Gigglepoo

Not sure why you posted Moreno's stats earlier if you knew what really happened. They abandoned the run, and that's why they lost. But they're a much more complete team than the Patriots. Even average playcalling and the Broncos would have cruised to victory.

Bread

Banned
Yeah, it was a good game plan by McD. No need to use your QB when the Colts couldn't stop the run. Doesn't mean Brady is done.
no slay did you see him?

he couldn't throw the ball, he's donezo. they might as well put mallett in and give themselves a chance at out gunning peyton and the broncos.

Godslay

Banned
Not sure why you posted Moreno's stats earlier if you knew what really happened. They abandoned the run, and that's why they lost. But they're a much more complete team than the Patriots. Even average playcalling and the Broncos would have cruised to victory.

Hell, I just bought this Welker jersey last week.

Top Bottom