• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

jakncoke

Banned
Some stats....

The most-viewed game came in Week 3 when an average of 11.1 million viewers watched the Chiefs defeat the Eagles on Sept. 19. The game’s 7.0 rating was the highest-rated Thursday Night Football telecast in NFL Network history.

• The most watched SNF broadcast was the Eagles-Cowboys game on Dec. 29. It drew 27.4 million viewers.

• ESPN’s most-viewed MNF game came on Sept. 9 when 16,524,000 viewers watched the Eagles at Redskins season opener.

NBC’s telecast of the Saints’ first road playoff victory in franchise history was the most-watched wild-card Saturday game in NFL history, averaging 34.4 million viewers. The game peaked at 36.6 million for the game’s final minutes from 11-11:23 p.m.

Gross.

lmao saints

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You guys can argue over the legality of that hit all you want, and it's a close call, but the reality is that gets flagged 10 times out of 10.

Two score lead incoming!

RBH

I am trying to stream the game from the Fox Sports Go app but the game is not there as an option just Live Nascar! Is if possible Comcast is blocking the stream on the app? I was forced to choose my ISP before getting access to the stream

The game is listed as an option on the website, but not through the mobile app (if that's what you're referring to).

Top Bottom