• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

mkenyon

Banned
Hey mods, since I'm physically at the game, and have been at every one since 2004, doesn't that entitle me to respond to this douchebagery?
i want chickens to choke for this 12th man horseshit to go down the drain

but fuck the saints more
Shut up kid.

cajunator

Banned
Another thing Saints need to work on special teams next year. Coverage and returning has been awful. Brees has to start on the 20 or further every time and other teams have started near the 30. We have to clean that up. We need an explosive returned and generally more firepower. Everyones getting older and just not able to do what they used to.

Bowser

Boarding my 2 hour delayed flight now. Ugh, should already be home able to watch the end of this game but nope. Fuck US Air

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Fuck, I do not want us to be wasting time outs now. >>;

Come on, Saints. Pretend this is the very last drive of the game. You gotta make this one count!!

Why didn't Pete Carroll challenge that obvious fumble earlier??

Just like this year hopefully.

didn't look like a fumble to me. #72 (bennett?) grabbed him and a half second after he slipped and his knee/forearm hit the ground. not sure why people are saying he wasn't touched unless it was just the angle that made him looked like he was touched.

people do realize that you don't need to actually be touched WHILE on the ground for the refs to rule you down by contact right?

Top Bottom