• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

I just want to see Pettis as a backup. He's not a starter and he's not better than Brandon Gibson. Saffold is okay which is good. Backup QB is awful.

Yeah Fisher said X Rays were negative. Comparing Pettis to Gibson is splitting hairs as far as I'm concerned. Yeah it is insane people wanted Austin Davis to start over Bradford.

Stacy looked decent. Zuerlein is nailing them

holy smokes lemonier is looking like a man

p.s.

chad hall fair catches when no one is within 10 yards of him, fields a punt with a guy right up on him. thumbs up!

He was going to play, but was scared of what Belichick would think. Stayed back at the hotel.

And rightfully so.

In Santa Barbara either eat near the pier or eat downtown. I believe the big avenue is called Colorado or pasadena, lots of high quality restaurants there.

We're on walking distance to the beach near State Street or something? That's a good place to just walk and see what's up?

I'll give it a go. Thanks, brother! Hope all is well with the little baby Dolphins fan!

Fantomex

And rightfully so.

We're on walking distance to the beach near State Street or something? That's a good place to just walk and see what's up?

I'll give it a go. Thanks, brother! Hope all is well with the little baby Dolphins fan!

thanks bro. Yeah near the main pier theyre some humble but tasty restaurants. And a couple of bars, check them out!

I think on State youre near

Opals
1325 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

its really good

ChanHuk

Banned
So the guy I'm babysitting was on bath salts. Thought he saw worms coming out of how stomach.

Worst part, this room doesn't have a TV.

Top Bottom