• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

You're fucked Seattle...

BTp12M-IIAAQsU4.jpg

Cam's got the Superman gear on.
"Superman would never wear something as garish as that. He doesn't want to reveal his secret identity. Therefore, Cam Newton is not Superman."

Syrinx

Didn't realize Kevin Burkhardt was calling the Bucs-Jets game. We'll see how he does; I loved the guy as the Mets' field reporter.

Pimpwerx

The only way to watch, without two screens is split-screen, with RedZone on the left and the CBS game on the right. Audio is from the RZ. Best of both worlds. PEACE.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Kevin Burkhardt is calling NFL games for Fox now? Good for him. I enjoy him doing Mets stuff.

eznark

Banned
Lame I can't get Sunday Ticket working on my laptop, just get black screens. Thank god for the ipad and full DTV on my tv!!

Godslay

Banned
Dropping $100 on Madden for this Sunday Ticket was worth it. Like Brentech, I've got 4 games rolling, plus one on the TV.

I think I am going to trade in Madden though, they are giving $45 trade-in at Best Buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom