• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus Fuck, Freeman will be dead with all these sacks, usually it's him killing Sack of 30 White Castle burgers

Yeah shame, he's doing his part, the running game really needs to help him out

It's early so I hope it picks up, but I was thinking damn maybe Sapp was right. Tannihill will have a shit ton of passing yards just because he will be throwing 50 passes every game. I think that our running backs are descent and they can make pretty great plays but they have zero consistancy.

cajunator

Banned
Oline needs to step up.
Allowing too much pressure to get to Brees. He will start pressing by necessity of bad D and no running game and thats not going to work. Its on the Oline to get it done.

And this is why Saints fans have a bad rep on this board. Its not even the second quarter ffs. If this keeps up for games and games then start to worry. I dontl ike the Falcons but they have a very good offense like us.
It should be the other way around, dude. Until the saints D can stop a team consistently I will worry every time they are on the field.

Ripclawe

Banned
peterson.gif

Pimpwerx

Wow! I wonder if Philbin had input in these signings, because we went out and got ourselves some ball hawks. That looks like a pick. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom