• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaYotiX

Banned
ive been debating switching television service to DTV, but just never been able to pull the trigger. sounds like too many problems with weather, but i dunno
Depends where you live, here in TX it hardly storms bad so it's never out because of weather.

I thought it was free nowadays for DTV subscribers? Only new ones or something?

Another GREAT punt by Shawn Powell.. think he was roughed though.

Yeah new subscribers only.... They did just upgrade our house with genie though for free so that's nice.

Pats going to need more time developing that offense, but their defense isn't going to help. The pass rush right now is all Chandler Jones or nothing. No one else is even coming close to getting real pressure. The defense hasn't been terrible, but I just keep feeling like it's only a matter of time before they give.

Don't try and downplay the Bills winning. Their defense has been legit.

So I take it they're doing just fine without their top CB? Great to hear. I'm at work so I don't know what's going on.

Doorman

I don't know why they are that way, but I really wish that the Lions would adjust their uniforms so they don't have that random patch of darker blue. It makes the whole jersey look shitty and low-budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom