• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

AriGif.gif

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Damn... the Jags should just blow it up.. bring in tebow to get some pub and get bridgewater , clemson QB or manziel next year...

Ponder might just be the worst quarterback in the NFL

Not on a planet where Gabbart exists. Teddy Bridgewater might as well pick out his number for the Jags already.

I still can't believe the Vikes took Ponder in the first round (top 15 pick, right?). What a reach. Dude was never that good.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Amendola is impressing the shit out of me, but he's not gonna last long with Brady relying on him to this degree.

TheFatOne

Amendola is impressing the shit out of me, but he's not gonna last long with Brady relying on him to this degree.

They desperately need Gronk back or Thompkins to get his shit together. Edelman has been balling today as well. Tons of tough catches. Although he should have had that TD earlier.

rando14

Hawks:

OLine
Defense
Giacomini

Get it together. Ugly win.

Agreed.

+ Wilson, 25/33 and 300+ with no picks? Very nice
+ Receivers: Baldwin, Tate, Kearse looked great
+ Turnovers: only one, good that we were able to keep the ball in such a close game

- Offensive line: We're hurt and it shows
- Penalties: another 100+ yards lost to penalties. I am sick and fucking tired of it

? Marshawn: Didn't do much early in the game when we needed him, I attribute this to Carolina's D line though
? Defense: Only gave up 7 points but it sure didn't look like an elite defensive game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom