• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how bad that Pats O looked against a gimped Buffalo defense. But of course the Bills will always be the Bills.

EJ looked okay, not great. Some really iffy playing calling towards the end there.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Watching all these kickoffs go out the back of the endzone is so fucking lame... Goodell is terrible for the game.

Colasante

Kenbrell Thompkins' horrible performance is the opening Aaron Dobson needed to hopefully crack the starting lineup next week. He still has the highest upside of any of the rookies. Hopefully he can play better than he did in the preseason.

sorry Steelers fans

Pouncey's been overrated, but he didn't deserve a play like Decastrated diving into him like a jackass like that. That was worse than how Jacoby Jones got taken out the other night. Foote sucks anyway. But, the Steelers have no depth behind these guys thanks to the sorry ass group that Colbert and Tomlin have put together. I thought the Steelers would go 7-9 this year, that's looking kind of lofty at this point.

Sanjuro

Kenbrell Thompkins' horrible performance is the opening Aaron Dobson needed to hopefully crack the starting lineup next week. He still has the highest upside of any of the rookies. Hopefully he can play better than he did in the preseason.

Thompkins wasn't THAT bad. That is crazy talk. CRAZY!

Reminds of how they blew it in season opener in 09.

I still remember I was at a bar with friends drinking beer and I had my mouth wide open when there was a fumble and Brady has two TD's back to back coming back from a ligament tear.

As for today's game, Except for couple of plays, I think our defense did alright. Offense though is pue "LOL" level including Brady.

Good games for Edelman and Dola but Edelman needs to catch that pass for a TD. Other than the injury scare, I think Dola did good.

LATE HIT LATE HITE LATE HIT LATE HITE LATE HIT LATE HITE LATE HIT LATE HITE LATE HIT LATE HITE LATE HIT LATE HITE LATE HIT LATE HITE LATE HIT LATE HITE LATE HIT LATE HITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom